Wednesday, September 02, 2009

15 minute catch-up

I am catching up on a number of emails and readings. For a change I'll list what I catch-up on below:

23:10: Old School Music by Lauryn Hill at MTV Unplugged. Music is interactive and definately a marketing tool so make sure to listen to as much music as you can!

23:13: Remember Technology Sunday? Well I hope to be able to write some more on the suppliment or elsewhere. Doing some thinking on a possible topic.

23:14: Networking is useful. It starts off from the fact that collective intelligence is more powerful than individual so I've just accepted a LinkedIn invitation from a friend who now works in telecoms like i do.

23:18: Sorting deadlines for some forms I have to fill in.

23:23: Discover new ventures. I planning to post some more interviews about new projects and just got one in my mailbox. Will hopefully BLAB about it shortly.

23:24: Last minute...

23:28 (exceeded catch-up time by 3 minutes) Staying hungry - checking on what to read/study in the coming year

23:30: (2 more minutes) Some more posting about the latest happenings at ICON which emails me regularly with fresh new projects: ICON just launched 'a fresh, SEO-efficient portal' for local artist, Stephanie Borg: http://www.stephanieborg.com/steffiborg/home.aspx

23:32: Back to work!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.