Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm an iPhone, I'm a Blackberry!

If you are into Apple you may have easily come across the 'I'm a Mac, I'm a PC' ads. Well since Apple is moving into phones and mobiles, it has another rival...Blackberry!

Even tough I am more of the impression that Blackberry is a business device whilst iPhone is a fun smartphone, any brand wants a bigger share of the pie, even if technically it was never originally its own.

The below ad. is evidence of this and is doing very well virally speaking:

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.