Thursday, August 13, 2009

Freshness Index


Image Source: toxel.com

I'd like to dedicate this 2 minute blab on my/your/our 'freshness index':

How fresh am I in the ideas I propose and the solutions I come up with? How open am I to alternative perspectives to one particular problem? How often do I reject the first idea? How often do I read loads of different stuff which exposes me to areas other then my everyday interests? - That's how fresh I am/you/we are!

Now I believe the above makes an individual fresh in his/her approach to life and therefore work. Now trow in the same room, office or house a bunch of such 'fresh' individuals and watch the freshness multiply and grow exponentially!

Now imagine the opposite happening in a mainstream office (of which we have many)...and cry!

Freshness brings freshness, and that it should be on our priority list at any level in any big, small or medium organization.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.