Sunday, April 06, 2008

Gmail on Mobile is great

I recall punctuality is not learnt at Uni (University of Malta) and
hence I am currently on campus waiting for a friend who had to be here
40 minutes ago...but hey I am enjoying all this waiting thanks to
Nokia E61, the University WLAN and Google's mobile Gmail which
together are enabling me to blog.

Gmail on mobile is as simple as the online version and functions very
well on my new device. The mobile version allows access and search to
contacts and all mails...

more about this and Vodafone's WAP push email service later

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.