Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What to do when your web-menu is getting too big!?

From time to time my desktop wallpaper has to feature something that triggers some form of creativity and fun. Whilst searching some images in Google I also stumble upon this website. As you may conclude, the subject of the site is not my primary concern at this time in my life, but the way an extensive menu has been presented without involving sub-menus and further sub-sub menus is worth a blab. So feel free to judge:http://whatareyouwondering.com/


In the meantime, I have above posted the image which is currently residing on my desktop. The concept is really the idea of the same people who designed the innovative web menu.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.