Sunday, November 11, 2007

Couch Potato (2007 Edition)


I am not sitting on a couch and not watching TV yet it is Sunday (a free day) and I have been in front of my computer screen since 10.30am. Excluding lunch (1hr or so) and ad-hoc walks around the house, that makes a bit more than 4hrs and more than 32 different sites (not to mention the web-pages, 2 pod casts, some previous downloads).

According to Wikipedia a couch potato is "a person who spends most of his or her free time sitting or lying on a couch". 2 lines down the definition states: "Generally speaking, the term refers to a lifestyle in which children or adults don't get enough physical activity"...

Am I becoming the (interactive) couch potato?! I think I'd have to resume posting my next BLAB about The New Gmail Features later on this evening. Until then, I will switching off this machine and moving on the lengthy strolls around the house (already started jogging on the spot!)

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.