Thursday, November 29, 2007

mini-blab: what I would improve in the new di-ve

As a user (and not a 'wanna be interactive guru'), one thing which I would add to the new layout is a clearer distinction between one box and another. In particular, in the header, I would clearly separate any adjacent adverts. Buttons at the top could also distinguish themselves from the top banner advert(s).

The website layout fails to use all the width provided by wide screen resolution. Though this does not hinder the clear delivery of content, making layout width change according to window size and/or screen resolution, may be worth considering.

In my next post I plan to review the novelties I particularly like in the new layout...so don't think I'll end up on a negative note. Promise I will provide a more detailed review!

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.