Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nokia World 2007

I was fortunate enough to be reading GomoNews at the time Nokia World webcast was on. I managed to listen to the CEO's opening. Following that was Nokia's vision of mobility in the future delivered by Anssi Vanjoki, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Multimedia, Nokia. I was really inspired because I feel Nokia really understand that mobility is not limited to SMS, Voice...and maybe internet. Mobility also implies that the mobile is a new media channel, and media needs content!

I will say no more because I am really new to the mobile world but just wanted to share this short video about Nokia and 'The Fourth Screen'.

0 comments:

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.